[PD] problems using .obj in gem

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sat Jul 3 17:46:30 CEST 2004

ROMER,DYLAN JASON wrote:
> hello
>
> I am using NVIDIA GeForce 440 Go  64mb video card
should be fine...

> Im sending an attatchment with file containing 2 patches and the
> models
> and then my separator 2 has 7 .obj models if this opens fine on
> your computer it means theres a problem with how GEM runs on my
> computer and not GEM itself
both patches run fine on my computer (linux, geforceFX); probably i'll
boot into windows(2k) later and try it there.
furthermore i have found that there are a lot of separators in your
patch that you don't need.
[separator] uses openGL's  matrix-stacks which are of limited size
(although i never heard before of a problem with this one), at least you
could try removing the unnecessary ones

mfg.asdr
IOhannes