[PD] OSC, drawnumber, drawpolygon libs

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Jul 3 21:47:24 CEST 2004

Hallo,
timon botez hat gesagt: // timon botez wrote:

> Hi, im using a 2003 HansChrisophSteiner OSX installer verson of PD. Im
> trying to load some patches using the OSC objects, drawnumber and
> drawpolygon. I dont have them installed, although they exist in my help
> files. Does anyone know where I can get those?

drawnumber and drawpolygon are builtin objects. If you cannot create
those, then something is wrong with your Pd or with your patches.
Could you post the patches?

OSC might be needed to loaded as a library. Try "pd -lib OSC" or look
for OSC.pd_darwin on your disk, then load it with the full path but
without the ".pd_darwin"-part.

If you don't have them, you could try to build them yourself by
checking out the CVS externals (pure-data.sf.net has instructions) and
then running "./configure && make" inside the OSC directory.

Ciao