[PD] array to list to envelope data problem

chris tyrrell shaper_mechanist at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 4 00:58:15 CEST 2004

thanks, i'll check that patch out, on the ggee front
though i think i immediately investigated it when i
heard of the envgen object (i have a peculiar
obsession with drawn envelopes) but i think i found
that it was linux only or that it contained no
binaries or something (i have yet to find time to
learn how to compile - it should be pretty simple but
i think my computer has issues with compilers and
havent sorted it out becuase i dont think it would be
a good use of my time at the moment) but i think i'll
look into it again just in case.

=====