[PD] [PD & GEM] PDVST+ GrIPD & .obj's

beau beau25 at access4less.net
Sun Jul 4 17:51:51 CEST 2004

Hello List
    Also looking for the pure-data.iem.at page, I came apon this link
http://crca.ucsd.edu/~jsarlo/research/ to one of Miller's students Joseph
Sarlo, he supposedly has made two externals : GrIPD, and  PdVst .  On the
page it says that you can use the first patch to author your own GUI, and
the second lets you turn pd patches into vst instruments.  My question is:
can you make a GUI that can be used in you VST instrument?  Is anyone out
there proto-typing VST instruments in PD?  And is it possible to turn them
intro DirectX instruments/pluggins, so that I can use them with Cakewalk?

also,

hello "ROMER,DYLAN JASON" <drone at ufl.edu> and GEM communitty,
    I downloaded and put some of the your gem objects into my patch and
found that shdohv03.obj  would not load, but strangely shdohv06.obj  would
load and I got to look at it and play around with it. Is 03 some how
different or did it corrupt during the download?  I am working on the rest
of the obj.'s and patches.

-happy 4th of July, go Lance.