[PD] PeRColate PhISM - OS X problems?

david daniell m at tinynumbers.com
Sun Jul 4 19:28:16 CEST 2004

Hi.  I've been playing around with PeRColate, very curious about the
PhISM objects, but can't get them to work.  I've tried both the binary
as well as building from source (the latest release from
http://www.akustische-kunst.org/puredata/percolate/ ).

The problem is that with any of the PhISM models, I'm either getting no
sound at all, or really terrible blow-out (peaking the output level to
170, etc).  I've tried playing around with the different objects,
adjusting the parameters, etc.

The other PeRColate objects (physical modeling, modal synth...) all
seem to work fine...

Any advice?

-dwd