[PD] PeRColate PhISM - OS X problems?

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sun Jul 4 21:56:24 CEST 2004

hi david...

> The problem is that with any of the PhISM models, I'm either getting
> no sound at all, or really terrible blow-out (peaking the output level
> to 170, etc).  I've tried playing around with the different objects,
> adjusting the parameters, etc.

i tried some of the percolate modules, but could't get some of them
working properly ... e.g. the munger~ ...

some of the percolate objects are really useful, but some aren't coded
very good... i suppose they are pretty good physical models, but the
parameters have to be adjusted very detailed ... if not the physical
model behaves not the way it is supposed to...

cheers... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783

would say "I want to see the manager."