[PD] PD for beginners?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jul 5 22:23:29 CEST 2004

Hallo,
lee hat gesagt: // lee wrote:

> If it'll make you feel better, I'll start:
>
> How do I change the font size of comments?

(deja vu...)

You cannot change the font size nor the width of a standard comment
(the Ctl-5 one). There is however the [comment] object in Cyclone.

Of these you can change font size, color and face. I don't know if
this is possible after you created the object but you can give
arguments to the comment to specify its appearance like:

 [comment width pxsize fontface]

Example:

This creates a 20px-Helvetica-comment with automatic size (width=0):

 [comment 0 20 Helvetica]

Have fun.

Ciao