[PD] GEM in winXP sucks

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jul 6 08:57:57 CEST 2004

Jean Habib wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> my name is Jean Habib, I'm from sao paulo, brazil...
hi. i am iohannes...

> I'm trying to run GEM using the instructions on help file but the lib
> don't loads....
thank you for your very valuable bug-report.
probably you shoud alter the subject to something like "winXP sucks" or
"IOhannes sucks" or more generally "everyone sucks".

> what could be happen??
have you downloaded the correct package ?
the very first sentence on the download-page of gem  (
http://gem.iem.at/download.html ) reads:
"Please take your time to read through both this page and this
GEM.README carefully."

most probably you have not downloaded a binary compilation of Gem.
try and get the dll.
keep us up to date.
when you have more problems, be more elaborate and tell us what the
console-output is.

mfg,.as.dr
IOhannes