[PD] V3, a GEM VJ interface RELEASE

type_non type_non at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 11:14:06 CEST 2004

Awesome!!!

Thanks, thanks a lot for sharing this with us! I watched your videos and i think they are awesome. I just can't wait to go home and try this, as i don't have PD right now in my work.

tom <iamonthebeach at hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject: V3, a GEM VJ interface RELEASE

Try out V3, a GEM VJ interface:
http://www.danslchamp.org/v3/v3_02/index.htm

More info: http://www.danslchamp.org/v3/index.htm

Please note that this is a pre-release and requires considerable
Pure-Data experience. I will make a Pure-Data beginner version for XP
and maybe OSX.
This release is the same version I used to make the Appareil Électro
videos (http://www.danslchamp.org/appareil_electro_videos/index.htm).

Tom

to manage your subscription (including un-subscription) see
http://iem.at/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pd-list