[PD] Re: [PD-announce] pd~convention 04 in graz: call for works

aym3ric stm-sq at bleu255.com
Wed Jul 7 16:02:42 CEST 2004

Hello IOhannes

a couple of things ...

- i have some stuff i made with pd, i dunno if you're interested in
	- my gem audio and video traceroute (http://bleu255.com/stm3.php)
	it's quite "old" so maybe you're looking for more recent project
	- an installation i've worked on recently, but it's not 100% pd, the
	generative video system is working on director and director is sending
	data to pd (i made the audio part in this installation
	http://www.submultimedia.tv/ng/ http://www.submultimedia.tv/ng/protoq/)
	- a live performance using pd/pdp (no video yet)
	- the placard project (http://placard7.ath.cx) for which i've made a
	pd/pdp/pidip audio/video streaming interface

- the other thing is that i have created at the beginning of the year, a
non profit organization in france, which goals are to promote, produce
and support digital art events (http://goto10.org, temporary site).
we're quite small but we're growing. i have talked to frank about
something we wanted to do for the end of september beginning of october,
a sort or online pd demo contest (audio+videos compos only, limited
patch kB size, blabla ... sort of oldskool demos scene contest ported to
pure data :))
we're working on the flyer (a gem pd demo) with frank and it will be
announced in the middle of august i think.
actually the contest was supposed to be online only, but frank told me
about the pd convention in graz, and now i see your mail, i'm thinking
if it would be of any interest to merge the event with gratz ? i mean
for example, the best submissions could be shown during the convention ?

let me know

bye !

+!
aym3ric.