[PD] thread_sf - possible patch changes needed

Matthew Nish-Lapidus mattn-l at rogers.com
Sun Jul 11 16:59:55 CEST 2004

Hi Again.

I just tried out the newest devel version of PD and I'm still having
some problems:

1.  The audio still drops out when loading a sound file.  I tried this
with many different buffer sizes and number of channels.  The dropout
doesn't seem to change length even when loading a very large audio
file.. it's just a little glitch in the audio signal for a split second
right when the file finishes loading.  could this be gui related maybe?
  i'm using the [table] object.. so the array isn't visible.

2.  it will not load my .pdrc that i use with standard pd 0.37.  i get
a seg fault every time unless the .pdrc is empty

This is on OSX with a 1ghz G4, 512 MB RAM.

/*
Matt Nish-Lapidus

www.ekran.org/mn-l
matt at ekran.org // mattn-l at rogers.com