[PD] thread_sf - possible patch changes needed

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sun Jul 11 20:05:50 CEST 2004

> 1.  The audio still drops out when loading a sound file.  I tried this
> with many different buffer sizes and number of channels.  The dropout
> doesn't seem to change length even when loading a very large audio
> file.. it's just a little glitch in the audio signal for a split
> second right when the file finishes loading.  could this be gui
> related maybe?
>   i'm using the [table] object.. so the array isn't visible.
could you please compile it with ./configure --enable-threadedsf
--enable-debug and send me the console output of pd?
there are some debug messages that could give us some hints...

> 2.  it will not load my .pdrc that i use with standard pd 0.37.  i get
> a seg fault every time unless the .pdrc is empty
that _is_ strange ... are you able to figure out the location of the
segfault (e.g. with gdb, if it is available on osx)?

cheers... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783

would say "I want to see the manager."