[PD] Not getting any audio

Eran Sachs eran at hazira.org
Sun Jul 11 23:50:17 CEST 2004

Hey list.
this is probably something silly, but I can't seem to solve it:

I am using a fairly old machine - Pentium 2 440 BX with a Gina soundcard on Windows 98.
In the past I could easily get audio going - just enabled it and that was it.
But since I installed PD 0.37 I ca'nt get any audio, no matter what I do. The test indicates an incoming signal, but that's about it.
I tries resorting back to .36 but now I can't get audio even there.
Any suggestions what I might be doing wrong??

cheers
Zax