[PD] readanysf~ and flac

august august at alien.mur.at
Mon Jul 12 20:37:56 CEST 2004

> Hello August,
>
> well, yes, I downloaded and compiled the lastest version available on your
> site.
> I saw that you included a ReadFlac.cpp.seekable file but If i try to
> compile it I get errors.

Vincent,

in the dirctory "readanysf~0.13/include"  is another file called
ReadFlac.h.seekable.   mv this to ReadFlac.h and compile again.

that should compile ok.  and, you will be able to seek on flac files.
just, when you seek too much, or to certain points in the file, it will
simply bail on you.  (but, maybe this has been fixed in the new flac
release, dunno)

best -august.