[PD] serial > usb, osx/linux

Sukandar Kartadinata sk at glui.de
Tue Jul 13 22:13:25 CEST 2004

as an alternative you could re-route data thru Python - you need to
install Python itself (unless it already is), the pyserial extension
and Thomas Grill's [pyext] object.
Works fine for me on OSX and Windows, but probably on Linux too (I had
problems with Keyspan adapters under Linux though; a Vivanco worked
fine)