[PD] shell and lftp

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jul 16 08:52:16 CEST 2004

aym3ric wrote:
> hi list,
>
> lftp -e "open some.site.net && user username pass && cd www && put
> ftp.png && exit"
>
> but when i send this message to the shell object i get this error:
> executing
>
> read(0): Bad file descriptor
>

> is there some parsing or something else limitations with this object ?

to me it looks rather like a problem with the file ftp.png itself;
are you sure the file is found ? (as i remember the [shell] defaults to
some unexpected(?) home-directory - like "/" or "~")
does it work when you try to *get* something from the ftp ?

and of course there might be a problem with the quotes.

mfg.as.dr
IOhannes