[PD] Setting properties of number object

MvH cola at looze.net
Sat Jul 17 18:29:07 CEST 2004

Thank you very much, I should have looked harder for that one.
Is there a list of what messages you could send to a gui object (like
'range' - are there more I could use?)? And can read out of a vslider
something like a 'clicked' event?

I have a player with a vslider displaying current position, I want to drag
the slider to change ('scratch'), so I only want to use the slider to
update the current position if I drag it using the mouse, not when it's
being updated with the current position from the player.

a clicked/dragged event would be easy to toggle blocking signals/sending
them elswhere.