[PD] trigger with threshold

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Mon Jul 19 11:33:54 CEST 2004

hello,

sorry for my late answer.

I have to annonce that Charles Verron has made (for la-kitchen.fr) a few
abstractions made for the traitment of sensors.

they can be found here :
http://www.la-kitchen.fr/download/kitchen_hardware/5_utilities/pure_data_abstractions.zip

this collection of abstraction where made to facilitated the use of
sensor, assuming they send a constant rate data flow.
you'll find debounce, trigger, filter etc...

dependency : zexy and cyclone

cyrille