[PD] external loading suggestion

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Jul 20 20:48:09 CEST 2004

I agree too... Whenever something is available in Max and also in clashing
libraries, I'm thinking of figuring out the Max compatible one (probably
this will always be the one in cyclone) and putting that in the Pd core.

Also, objects such as abs~, etc., which are in cyclone but seem canonical
should go into Pd.  I haven't decided wheether Pd should try to include
the whole of cyclone or not.

also, I want to add a flag to Pd to supperss loading specific classes so
that, when classes are added to Pd , they don't break existing libraries
quite so badly.

cheers
Miller