[PD] Mandrake PPC 9.1+PD Installation

slimboyfatboyslim slimboyfatboyslim at slimboyfatboyslim.org
Wed Jul 21 21:06:55 CEST 2004

hi,

I've tried to install 0.37 RPM distribution in Mandrake PPC 9.1 and
I've the strange error of PD keeping asking for libtcl.so.0 and
libtk.so.0, so I create a symbolic link to tcl8.3 and tk8.3, but it
said the package doesn't match the architecture, so I -rpm -i --nodeps
--ignorearch pd....rpm, I've installed the files under /usr/lib but
when I typed pd, it said can't execute binary.

I've also tried to compile the source by myself and it said it doesn't
match the architecture and there's error for the port audio when I make
install.

Anyone try to install PD under Mandrake PPC 9.1 with PB 15'' 1 Gz, ATI
radeon 8500 successfully?

slimboyfatboyslim
http://www.slimboyfatboyslim.org