[PD] Re: PD-list digest, Vol 1 #1321 - 2 msgs

Ales Zemene ales at mur.at
Mon Jul 26 19:20:07 CEST 2004

logitech quicktime expres's are working somehow (low quality, slow), although i got strange (black) signal on gentoo , on the same kernel (2.4.23) on debian is ok.
with driver c-qcam and mod_quickcam.

good luck
az

citation of <pd-list-request at iem.at> from Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 06:15:02PM +0200, pd-list-request at iem.at :