[PD] py/pyext

Andrea Valle andrea.valle at suonosonda.org
Tue Jul 27 00:16:14 CEST 2004

Hi to all,
I was trying to install py/pyext by Thomas Grill but I didn't succeed.
I have osx10.2.8, Exactly, what have I to do?
I use MacPython, but Thomas (who invited me posting to the list)
suspected it is not the right choice. Also, what developer toolkit have
I to install in order to compile (it seems I have none)?
I must admit that I'm not skilled in compiling stuff, and I am a PD
newbie, as I was attracted especially by the possibility of linking PD
real time and GUI capabilities with algos composing by python (which I
use in non real time mode audio manipulation).
Anycase, I tried to decipher instructions.

Could anyone give some hints? (or maybe some link. Maybe it has already
been convered elsewhere?).
Thanks a lot

Best

-a-