[PD] lost messages (toxy vs. pd ???)

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Jul 28 10:34:19 CEST 2004

> > for me that's a bug in the _language_ pd ... since it can take hours
> > to figure that out ...
>
> I agree that this behavior is problematic because its
> counter-intuitive  plus I don't see much or any benefit to having an
> empty list  interpreted as a bang.  Does anyone have any killer
> examples to  convince us?
interpreting empty lists as bangs, is at least a decent way to solve
this, although i would try to figure out, where empty lists appear (e.g.
route) and try to replace them with bangs...
maybe there is a way to forbid that objects can send empty lists at
all...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783