[PD] Re: Buffer Type Question

Stefan Turner stefan_turner at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 28 13:04:18 CEST 2004

Thanks Yury and ba for replies. This is what I meant
by kludging it with buffers...it doesn't seem too
great a way of doing it, in my opinion, when the data
is already stored in the delay line. Adding a 'freeze'
(or 'stop' or whatever) method would be much more
efficient and elegant and it does not break anything
using delay lines already. Using the method below is
essentially implementing a circular buffer like a
delay line... which can also be frozen. I just think
it would be nicer to do this using the proper built-in
delay lines. It was just an idea anyway...

Stefan

--- Yury <yurolog at mail.ru> wrote: > Hello Stefan and
list,