[PD] streamin~ for windows (bug)

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Thu Jul 29 15:52:26 CEST 2004

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Anthony Lee wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using streamin~ and I can't avoid using it on a windows box (it's
> the one that has a 24 in / 24 out soundcard). I was having trouble using
> streamin~ on it because sys_addpollfn was (I assume) sucking up all the
> cpu after a disconnection on the client side. Does anyone know if
> Guenter is still working on this external?

I will leave for holidays tomorrow, so I can't look into the problem now.
I have to investigate the state of these objects (haven't used them for a
long time and I didn't know that anyone is using them).
I was planning add multichannel and lossless compression support, but
I don't know when this will happen.

Guenter