[PD] get pacth window pos

Lazzaro N. Ciccolella ciccolix at tiscalinet.it
Fri Jul 30 19:46:52 CEST 2004

Hi all,
i learn that is very simple receive coord information from a canvas in a pd patch
using "get_pos" command.

I would want to know if is possible to retrivie (and also to set) the geomtry of a pd patch window.

In other words I would want that the "my_abstractyon.pd" patch window was opened in a precise point
of my monitor and would want to know (when it comes moved) its new position.

Searching in the web I have found that it is only possible to control the visibility of "my_abstractyon.pd"
with pd-my_abstractyon.pd vid 0/1
but
nothing on its position

Thanks