[PD] Status and usability of vst~

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Wed Aug 4 20:16:35 CEST 2004

of course that "news" is more than 2 years old.  as stotz mentioned,
thomas grill has taken over vst~ dev and the version of the dll i have
works wonderfully.  my brother is planning to get new releases of the pd
installers out pretty soon, it should have a somewhat recent build of it
(along with the rest of cvs)

-josh