[PD] $0 variables in expr objects

aym3ric stm-sq at bleu255.com
Thu Aug 12 12:15:10 CEST 2004

hello,

> > Being confronted to this issue right now i would like to know if
> > this old discussion has ever been solved ?
>
> i don't think that the behaviour changed ...
>
> i switched to k_cext for the specific tasks ... there you can access a
> $x value with the macro VALUE(" $x-bla") (the space in frond of the $
> is necessary to replace the $x with the argument ....

thx for the info tim.
unfortunately i wanted to avoid any externals for this patch (i mean any
extra externals not present in the pd bundle). i guess i'm going to have
to remplace my expr with simple operators ... jeez ... i'm going to love
this .. :)

i think this $0 support would be a nice thing to add in the expr todo
list :)

+!
aym3ric.