[PD] mac os x watchdog and error number -9997

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Aug 15 01:08:59 CEST 2004

Tcl/Tk for MacOS X has been changing a lot, so the various versions are
quite a bit different.  That is why Pd doesn't work with older
versions.  The plan is to start moving to Tcl 8.5 since it is so much
better on MacOS X.  You can run Pd with Tcl 8.5 now with a little work,
or with my test installer:

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers/

As for the 0.36 installers, they are quite old, so there is no reason
to maintain them.  Use a newer installer.

.hc