[PD] plugin~ Bad Screen Distance

Zachris Trolin z at hidekultur.com
Sun Aug 15 16:56:57 CEST 2004

I don't know if this is solved already but I have been badly irritated
by this bug the last days. I almost couldn't load any plugin...

I just found a workaround, by accident :),  that solves the problem for
me every time:

$ unset LANG

before starting pd,

I normally have LANG set to sv_SE for swedish language.

Zachris Trolin <z at hidekultur.com>