[PD] operator/spigot problem - action repeats unintentional

Christian Klotz list_pd at deviation.de
Mon Aug 16 21:31:41 CEST 2004

Hi list,
I am trying since two days to understand why it doesnt work. I make a
comparison of two values and want to bang an action if the signal is
lower/higher/equal a tolerance value.
The operator objects give the right values. but everytime the status
changes (eg. from lower to higher) the old status would be printed once
(eg. lower printed even if its higher, higher will be printed,too).
I dont know why, even after reading the help patches. Maybe somebody of
you could help me solving this problem. I attached the the .pd and
would really appreciate your help.
thanks in advance