[PD] operator/spigot problem - action repeats unintentional

spoonbender samuraiskillz at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Aug 16 22:39:53 CEST 2004

hello list,

I am guessing this has come around a few times so my appologies. But my
laptop screen has died, i use(d) a sony vaio, boo. It was getting old
and cranky anyway.

But having respect for this list and its contributors I want to ask
about which laptops you use and what you would recomend I buy as a
replacement. It needs to make PD roar, that is my main goal. So in my
case it has to run linux fc1 ccrma and do all the grunt work GEM
requires for the graphics + pdp and have firewire+ tv out or s-video
etc. Big wish list I know.

thanks

dominic