[PD] Pd 0.37.4 app test release for MacOS X

James Tittle II tigital at mac.com
Wed Aug 18 05:18:30 CEST 2004

On Aug 14, 2004, at 12:55 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> So I have gotten the rough version of the new MacOS X package working.
>  Keep in mind that this is a test version, but it should be usable.
> The aim is to have everything needed to run Pd in a Pd.app, so that
> you can just drag-n-drop to install.  Plus, the long term goal is to
> make Pd behave like a normal MacOS X app, but there needs to be some
> biggish changes for that to happen.
>
> http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers/

...drat...just tried it, and I get the following at console:

/
Applications			automount
Applications (Mac OS 9)		bin
Desktop DB			cores
Desktop DF			dev
Desktop Folder			etc
Developer			mach
Library				mach.sym
Network				mach_kernel
System				private
System Folder			sbin
TheVolumeSettingsFolder		sw
User Guides And Information	tmp
Users				usr
Volumes				var
2004-08-17 23:15:31.503 open[760] No such file:
/Applications/Pd.app/Contents/Resources/Pd.term

...sure enough, I check the app package and it has a file Pd.term in
the correct place...back to command line!

jamie