[PD] tot - removing scrollbars

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri Aug 20 15:47:20 CEST 2004

cześć,

since the scrollbars are updated constantly, due to a (temporary?)
hack in the Pd gui implementation, you cannot destroy them without
inventing a counter-hack.  However, you can make them invisible,
by sending some message to a [tot], like

'tot .^.scrollvert conf -width 0 .: .^.scrollhort conf -width 0'

(scrollbar borders may remain still, though?)

Krzysztof