[PD] Pd 0.37.4 app test release for MacOS X

James Tittle II tigital at mac.com
Fri Aug 20 18:08:33 CEST 2004

hey hans!

On Aug 20, 2004, at 1:45 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Yeah, this is a kludge until we get the AppMain.tcl thing working.
> Did move the Pd.app to your /Applications folder?  What does this show
> you:
>
> ls -l /Applications/Pd.app/Contents/Resources/Pd.term

tiggity:~ tigital$ ls -l /Applications/Pd.app/Contents/Resources/Pd.term
ls: /Applications/Pd.app/Contents/Resources/Pd.term: No such file or
directory

...wonder where it went, because I can see it there via finder?  Also
check ls -la on my /Applications directory, and it doesn't even show
Pd.app!  Weird...

jamie