[PD] dynamic cabling for ~s

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sat Aug 21 21:35:58 CEST 2004

Hi Carmen,

> > I would really appreciate if could you give me an example of a crashy
> > situation (plugin and number of ins/outs)? I can't get it crashing with
my
> > plugins here.
>
> didnt mean to sound the alarm, the vast majority of plugins work fine..i
had to try about 10 before finding a crash!... heres one:

> http://www.hut.fi/~ajhuovil/vst.html (Augur)

after fixing a bug, these VSTs now run ok.

> also it seems some synths do not create any sound:
>
> http://www.tweakbench.com/ (at least padawan...)

seems to run ok. (now)

> is there a way to "bypass"? a toggle to bypass $1, would facilitate easy
creation of a 'rack' without dynamic cabling tricks....assuming it shuts off
all processing of the loaded plugin to save CPU...i suppose this could
already be done with subpatches and switch~...but simplicity is always nice
:)

great idea... i added a "bypass" and a "mute" attribute

find the fixes and changes in tomorrow's cvs

best greetings,
Thomas