[PD] Pd 0.37.4 app test release for MacOS X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Aug 22 02:44:54 CEST 2004

On Aug 21, 2004, at 9:26 AM, 0001 wrote:

>> I haven't seen this fixed, but I'd love to see your copy if you got
>> it working.  Can you post it somewhere?  The other issue that you
>> might have come across is the Help->Documentation menu item not
>> working since MacOS X hides anything within the .app wrapper.
>
> I'm trying to finish the job and throw it into a Wish .app with the
> tcl / tk frameworks included, but I'm stuck at trying to link pdtcl so
> that it can be loaded without having the frameworks in /Library

Are you using the standalone Wish Shell version from the Tcl.tk site or
are you rolling your own?  Maybe the standalone Wish Shell in combo
with the AppMain.tcl launching Pd would make this job easier.

____

realize his wishes.
Now that he can realize them, he must either change them, or perish.
		                                     -William Carlos Williams