[PD] best audio interface for windows xp (digidesign)

Thomas Fredericks iamonthebeach at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 21:00:32 CEST 2004

I would like to know what are the multiple output audio interfaces that
function properly with windows xp. If you have successfully run a multiple
out firewire interface with PD in XP, could would please send me a mail?

I tried the digidesign 002 asio driver, but when I select it in PD's audio
settings panel, the digidesign 002 interface says it is working, but it does
not play any audio. Has anyone been able to make it function with PD?

tom