[PD] Debian packages on Sid - missing externals]

Matthias Blau blau_m at web.de
Wed Aug 25 14:42:52 CEST 2004

IOhannes m zmoelnig schrieb:

> you have to call them yourself (e.g. by adding a "-lib
> zexy:iemlib1:iemlib2" to your ~/.pdrc file of add it to the command-line
> when calling pd.

Works for zexy.
However, the iemlib thing is more subtle. Calling pd with "-lib
iemlib1:iemlib2" results in "can't load library" error messages.
I actually don't think that the iemlib isn't loaded automatically
because some iemlib objects (e.g. lp1_t~) are available while others
(e.g. all higher order filters) are not.

--Matthias