[PD] lic cyclone

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Aug 25 21:08:23 CEST 2004

Hallo,
CK hat gesagt: // CK wrote:

> hi marc,
>
> I read:
> > but after startup with -lib cyclone i get the following errors:
> .
> .
>
> it looks like the paths to hammer.pd_linux and sickle.pd_linux are
> unknown to pd, I ususally load cyclone with:
>
> pd -lib /path/to/cyclone/hammer:/path/to/cyclone/sickle
>
> and IIRC that is the preferred way if you don't plan to import patches
> from max/msp (no dummies, no import feature though)

I think, your command line might still do dummy substitution...
Personally I don't load Cyclones as library at all, I just hav "-path
/usr/lib/pd/externs/cyclone" in my .pdrc. (All my Cyclone externals
are in that directory.) AFAIK cyclone doesn't require to be loaded as
lib, except for Max-import, which I never use.

Ciao