[PD] [ANN] GridFlow 0.7.7
matju at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 26 05:14:46 CEST 2004
Here is a new release of GridFlow, a multi-dimensional dataflow processing
library for PureData, Ruby and jMax, designed for interactive
If you have any questions and/or want to talk, there is the #dataflow
chatroom on IRC.FreeNode.Net, where Pd/jMax/MAX-like software is on-topic.
If you have any trouble installing GridFlow (or have any questions),
please send me an email about it, or see me on IRC.
version 0.7.7 (2004.08.24):
* GridFlow runs on MacOS 10.2 with PureData 0.37
* updated drag_rectangle.pd, nervous_video.pd, fire.pd,
* updated feedback_fractal.pd (added morphing)
* added pd_examples/waves.pd, pd_examples/sand.pd
* added pd_examples/color_detect.pd (supersedes chroma_key.pd)
* added pd_examples/spectrogram.pd, pd_examples/photo_pianoroll.pd
* removed [rtmetro] (obsolete)
* [@store]: added methods: put_at, reassign
* [pingpong]: added $1
* [demux] renamed to [shunt] and extra optional arg added (for initial
* new object classes:
[range], [#mouse], [#pack], [#color], [bindpatcher],
[#camera], [#fade_lin], [#peephole]
* videodev: added method "get"
* [@out quartz] now works properly
* [@downscale_by smoothly] accepts any number of channels
* [@inner2] removed; instead use [@transpose] with [@inner]
* videodev: "transfer" message allows to change the queue's length
* quicktime(hw): added messages "parameter", "framerate", "size"
* quicktime(hw): fixed encoding bug
* png: fixed memory leak
* ./configure --lite disables float32 float64 int64
* ./configure --verbose prints useless details
* doc: rewrote installation instructions
* x11: fixed memory leak in resizing window
* on MacOS 10 [@out window] now defaults to [@out quartz]
* doc: added credits section
the previous version was released on 2004.03.22 and was numbered 0.7.6.
More information about the Pd-list