[PD] play midi file

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Thu Aug 26 13:20:38 CEST 2004

hi Christian,

for simple playback try seq from cyclone.  It is neither
finished, nor tested, but unlike seq for max, loads format 1
files too.

I never compiled xeq for osx, but it should not be very hard,
apart from bringing xeq-0.1 sources up to date with Pd-0.37.
Actually, I think, the only tweak needed is adding the line

#include "m_pd.h"

before

#include "m_imp.h"

in shared/hyphen.c