[PD] Re: Pd 0.37.4 app test release for MacOS X

0001 0001 at ooo000ooo.org
Thu Aug 26 16:35:42 CEST 2004

hi, you can try making a symbolic link in  /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
that point to wherever is your libSystem

jackosx uses the same api than pd (portaudio), and it needs some
changes to be done in the source code to make it work . It was posted
to the list some time ago.

I think it would be nice to include jackosx support to the mac
distribution.

.