[PD] Pd 0.37.4 app test release for MacOS X

0001 0001 at ooo000ooo.org
Thu Aug 26 16:47:20 CEST 2004

Hi Stefan. I think your message was intended for the list, so I cc them
my response.

first of all keep in mind that those are test releases, and in my case
quite experimental.

> I don't know if the console problem is solved already, but as the last
> modification has no console, I can't report any error messages.

with the latest version you can use the system console
(/Applications/Console.app). If you miss the [print] messages then
download it again, thie first one I uploaded had a problem with this

> I was running Gerards version of 0.37.4 which tells me that Tcl & Tk
> 8.4.7 are running. As I remember, Hans-Christophs version, which I
> tried before, showed me 8.4.6. Does this mean the distribution is
> is obsolete?

yes, with this version you don't need to worry about tcl / tk or the
wish shell anymore (well hopefully), everything goes bundled

gerard