[PD] Font Size under OS X?

J. Simon van der Walt j.simon at jsvdw.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Aug 26 18:44:07 CEST 2004

A while ago I posted about, this, no-one answered, but I'm halfway to an
answer now myself... would very much appreciate it if anyone could help me
get the rest of the way there!

When you open up a patch in OS X, the default font size is too large for it
to be usable. I've now discovered is easily fixed from the Edit menu ->
Font, which opens up a box called FONT BOMB, where you can change the font
size down to 10, which is fine. The problem is, you need to do this on
/every single patch you open/, and the setting doesn't stick, so you need to
do it /every time/...

Can anyone say where the default setting is stored? I've looked inside every
likely looking file, but I just can't suss it.

Thanks in advance,

--
J. Simon van der Walt    -----     Composer
<http://www.jsimonvanderwalt.com>