[PD] pdp 0.13 update [test report]

Lazzaro N. Ciccolella ciccolix at tiscalinet.it
Fri Aug 27 08:59:43 CEST 2004

On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 08:47:42PM +0200, Tom Schouten wrote:

> probably it did not find libtile when trying to build image.so
>
> maybe try 'ldconfig' after the './configure && make && make install' in
> libtile, before you compile pdp plugins.
>
> please let me know if this fixes the problem, then i will add it
> automaticly.

Yes it fix the problem.

Now when I start pd the output is (I imagine) the correct one:

PDP: pure data packet
PDP: version 0.13.0 (pf)
PF: modules loaded
PF: opengl modules loaded

> > and if I try to run the pdp_plasma.pd patch (5.reference)

now it work correctly

but
because I am a fan of pidip I have rebuilded and reinstalled pidip
and when I use a pidip obyect returns the same message of error:

error converting image/P411/16/320/240/3 (213) to image/P411/16/*/*/1
<runtime>: e_inval: can't create image/P411/16/320/240/1
in primitive image:convert
<no backtrace>
(where the number in the parenthesis autoincrement to every frame).

Since I have not listened something on this argument in list,
perhaps I have mistaken to configure pidip, I will try with more attention.

> if you install to another prefix, please make sure
> /usr/local/lib/codelets.so exists (by copying or linking)

Yes, I have nstalled in standard slackware prefix (/usr)
I have copied it in /usr/local/lib/ and it is OK.

bye
--
Lazzaro