[PD] can i somehow set a startpath for [openpanel]?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Aug 28 12:16:29 CEST 2004

Hallo,
Miller Puckette hat gesagt: // Miller Puckette wrote:

> This would be good... I don't know how to get the tk "open" and "save"
> panels to do this though... any idea how to do this?

Ah, I see, this seems to require a custom solution. Well. such
wildcards would be nice, but also some kind of luxury item, which in
economic times like these might not be affordable.

The most valueable addition would be a way to specify directories.
Simple patterns come almost for free with this so they should be added
as well. The more complex patterns can be left for the tk-guys to
implement first. ;)

Ciao