[PD] xsample for os x

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Sep 1 11:26:20 CEST 2004

> i'll check when i get home which version it is...
> could it be that i'm trying to run a g4 version on a
> g3? if so could anyone point me towards a compatible version?

Hi Patrick,
it's quite strange, but there have been some reports of people wanting to
use xsample for Max/MSP at OS9/G3.
I tried to make a compatible version and failed - although i disabled all
G4-specific things (like Altivec) the version won't run. Finally i gave up.
If your case is related and can't promise that xsample will run, sorry.

best greetings,
Thomas