[PD] no audio under os x

Rene Christen nay_m_c at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 16:31:21 CEST 2004

i probably can't help but...

what mac are you using (i'm have some issues with a quicksilver's soundcard
at the moment) are you using pd.command if so, when you open it in a text
editor what does it say?

if midi is working try changing the text in pd.command to:

#!/bin/sh
/usr/local/pd/bin/pd -rt -noadc

that's something from the mail list archives that works for me (sometimes)

good luck!
nay.

>From: "Eric Steinberg" <ergomatic at mail.com>
>To: pd-list at iem.at
>Subject: [PD] no audio under os x
>Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 00:03:42 -0500
>
>I've tried all the versions of pd I can find, and I get midi but no
audio.  Audio works fine with max/msp.  Here is the terminal window output: