[PD] xsample for os x

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Sep 2 19:37:05 CEST 2004

On Aug 30, 2004, at 7:53 AM, Thomas Grill wrote:

> Hi Patrick,
>
>> (apologies for the blank message)
>>
>> not sure if this has been covered yet...  i started
>> using hans' Pd.app installer yesterday and managed to
>> get some libraries loaded, but when i try getting it
>> to load xsample it crashes after starting up without
>> so much as an error message?
>>
>> anyone else having trouble with xsample?
>
> no trouble here so far.... do you happen to know which version of
> xsample
> you are using, or does it crash prior to printing the banner?
>
> best greetings,
> Thomas

This reminds me that I would like to include all of your flext-based
externals in the Pd.app build system.  Currently, I have gotten only a
few going, but I had problems with others.  But it was a while ago, so
I don't remember the specifics.

Would it be possible to set the default options in those
config-pd-darwin.txt files so that the Pd.app build system can built
them straight?  Or can I override the vars set in config-pd-darwin.txt
in the standard way (adding them to the make command)?

____

                     There is no way to peace, peace is the way.
										-A.J. Muste